Certified Human Resources Manager
- (0 ratings)
- 0 Members
- Last updated 9 months ago
Course Code: MP009
The purpose of this unit is to deal with the interaction between strategy and human resources as approached from a general managerial perspective. It provides learners with a comprehensive overview of human resource issues applied to the most current technological advances and up-to-date investments in human resource practices.
The conceptual framework for this unit is composed of a mission statement and nine components corresponding to individual sub-units that draw from the principles of human-capital theory, strategic management, strategic planning, environmental analysis, human resource planning, strategy implementation, and principles of evaluation. It also incorporates principles of rational and comprehensive strategic planning. The frame work begins with an assumption that the company has a mission of obtaining an appropriate rate of return for shareholders while complying with the interests of the company's other stakeholders, including employees and governmental agencies.
This course will enable the learner to achieve the following skills and knowledge:
1. Examine and understand the investment perspective in Human Resources
2. Analyze and reach an Informed awareness of environmental trends (general and legal environment)
3. Analyze the integration of Strategic HR within the strategy formulation
4. Examining the principles of Human Resources Planning
5. Evaluate Strategy Implementation in line with workforce utilization and reward schemes
Write your own review
Choose from 5000+ available courses with new additions published every month