Location: Dombivli, Maharashtra - India
Experience: Should have 5 - 7 years of experience.
- Good Communication Skills (English & Marathi) and Presentation Skills
- Sales Pitch & Building Connect
- Convincing & Negotiable Skills
- Atleast 5- 7 years of experience in schools admissions, service sales or direct marketing
- Female Candidates Preferred.
- To execute & monitor on-ground promotional activities like conducting events, helpdesk / kiosk, pamphlet insertion, pre-schools & corporate tie-ups, and other sources to generate leads to the School
- Lead generation activities through local Events & activities to meet Daily, Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly targets.
- Tracking & collating market and competition information.
- Timely Follow up with prospective parents through calls / email / personal meetings to complete the admission formalities.
- Handling Admission Enquiries at school (Meet with prospective parents; explain admission procedures, curriculum, fees structures, school tour etc. Ensure all admission documentation is completed effectively).
- Maintaining all records and reports towards school’s admissions by maintaining an accurate database of all
- new registrations, current students and exiting students.
- Respond to all admission inquiries, telephone calls and emails, courteously and in a timely manner.
- Team player and leadership Quality is essential