Experience: Should have 2 - years of experience.
- Education Qualification - Graduate or Masters in relevant field
- Immediate joiners preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Founder principal in a CBSE School
- Excellent communication skills
To ensure that all the processes related to school which are Academics, Finance, Operations, Marketing are carried on smoothly by involving relevant stakeholders, overseeing day to day operations and ensure that schools meet the business goals.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Should be excellent mentor and coach; target and achievement oriented with an ability to take up challenges and perform in changing work environs.
- Should be able to motivate staff to maximum productivity through the most effective uses of manpower and available resources.
- Responsibility of managing the students, staffs and all the activities related to school as per CBSE norms.
- Delivering excellent quality scholastic and co-scholastic service to the students.
- Facilitating in-service workshops to motivate and update the teachers in teaching methodologies and curricula.
- Teacher’s recruitment whenever needed, maintaining discipline and decorum in school campus, getting feedback from students, teachers and parents and taking appropriate actions on it at appropriate time.
- Monitoring and maintaining safe, healthy, peaceful environment in school.
- Formulating school policies and growth plans.
- Overall supervision of school accounts, hostel, estate management, transport, store and staff accommodation.
- Setting up and maintenance of science, computer and language labs and library.
- Overseeing infrastructural maintenance and updating/advising the management for developmental projects.
- Preparing cost effective budgets and guaranteeing optimum use of available resources.
- Should be from CBSE based school in the work experience
- Candidate from another city should be ready to relocate
- Dynamic presentation / outward looking personality