The Princeton Review Kuwait is hiring the following instructors(Full Time), preferably the US, UK & Canadian Nationality
Designation: SAT/GMAT/ GRE /TOEFL/IELTS/AP/SAT Subject- Math & Verbal Instructor
Job Location: KUWAIT.
Training Students for English, Maths& Science Subjects related to SAT, ACT, SAT Subject, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, and IELTS Tests.
Guiding Students Aspiring to Study further Abroad or in Kuwait
Responding to all Academic related student queries in a satisfactory manner.
Experience: Minimum 1-8 years of GRE/GMAT/SAT/ACT/IELTS/TOEFL Test Prep courses Teaching experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
Accountabilities and Academic Strategy
- Teaching courses as per TPR (The Princeton Review) methodology
- Delivering through classrooms, workshops, seminar and case studies sessions
- Training students in the area of Quant and Verbal sections for SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, and IELTS, SATII, AP Tests and thereby mentoring students to plan and execute plans effectively
- Leading and participating in faculty observations, feedback sessions, meetings, and other coaching and development activities
- Designing an appropriate Course Structure to meet stated objectives.
- Responding to all academic-related student queries in a satisfactory manner
- Helping Aspirants to study further
- Ensure appropriate use of training aids to enhance students' experience and learning outcomes.
- Delivering the scheduled programs and the batches as per the standard operating process of the academics
- Customizing teaching to satisfy the needs of students in terms of pacing and quality of material
- Constantly updating oneself on current trends for each test in order to guide students
- Establishes relationships with clients to provide high-quality customer service by establishing a good rapport with students inside and outside class
- Making the class engaging so that learning becomes fun
- Being punctual for each session
- Ensure regular student assessments and mentoring tasks.
- Giving timely feedback for homework and tests
- To be able to recommend books and materials, revise the curriculum, and recommend teaching assignments wherever appropriate.
- Being available to students for extra help outside classroom hours
- Consistently adapting teaching and delivery style to meet students’ needs
- Contributes to revenue generation by taking second level Counseling, Strategy sessions or Demo classes and Seminars
- Maintaining accurate attendance and score reports for all batches and tutoring
- Tracking scores of all students who have completed batches
- Upgrading oneself constantly and sharing knowledge with team
- Be a part of Parent-Teacher Meetings along with the Team headed by Centre Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
Desired Skills & Experience Leadership
- Must enlist students to support their vision, build consensus among diverse groups of students and convince students of the importance of what they are proposing and the feasibility of their general plan for improving their college admission test scores
- Proficient in curriculum planning, assessment design, and data analysis
- Facilitate meetings, keep a group discussion on track, decide on a course of action, and monitor progress
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communications skills (written and spoken) along with being articulate.
- Must be career-oriented, mature & must possess strong convincing skills
- Must be presentable along with possessing analytical & problem-solving skills
- A strong passion for teaching
- B.E / B.Tech. / MBA /M.Sc. / M.A (English)/B.Sc.
- 93 Percentile Scores in CAT/GMAT/GRE/SAT Tests
- Minimum 1-8 years of GRE /GMAT/SAT/ACT/SAT Subject Test prep courses Teaching Experience
- Must be willing to work extended hours (including evenings and weekends), as needed, to meet business objectives