Location: Mahadevapura, Bengaluru - India
Experience: Should have 2 - years of experience.
Education Qualification - Graduation with B.Ed.
Grade 1 & 2
An English teacher is responsible for ensuring that students learn proper grammar, writing, and reading comprehension. They are responsible for creating lesson plans that will teach students the skills they need.
- Create lesson plans for students
- Grade student essays and tests
- Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
- Encourage students to read out loud in class
- Write progress reports for students
- Create tests for students
- Assign essays and homework to students
- Assign books for students to read
Primary School English Teacher are required to:
- Upgrade them self with new Trends and Technologies.
- Be smart and present a positive image of Organization, Colleague and themselves
Primary School English Teacher should be able to:
- Ability to successfully communicate learning goals and expectations to students and parents
- Ability to organizing curriculum according to district guidelines
- Comfortable communicating with large groups of students
- Driven to educate students of all abilities and backgrounds
Skill Sets required in Primary School English Teacher
- Maturity, intelligence, energy
- Diplomacy and tact
- Outstanding initiative and enthusiasm
- Moral courage and integrity
- Patience, resilience and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal skills