Salary: 800000 - 1000000
Reports to English Coordinator/HOD
Candidates must have a sound understanding of English subject with relevant experience. Candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills. It is essential that the candidate is committed towards developing as an English Teacher and possess a positive “can do” attitude and zeal to learn.
- Master’s Degree in English (M. A. – English) or equivalent
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)
- Excellent oral and written English are essential.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office, Google Classroom, and other software’s.
An English teacher is responsible for ensuring that students learn proper grammar, writing, and reading comprehension. They are responsible for creating lesson plans that will teach students the skills they need.
- Create lesson plans for students
- Grade student essays and tests
- Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
- Encourage students to read out loud in class
- Write progress reports for students
- Create tests for students
- Assign essays and homework to students
- Assign books for students to read
Middle School English Teacher are required to:
- Upgrade them self with new Trends and Technologies.
- Be smart and present a positive image of Organization, Colleague and themselves
Middle School English Teacher should be able to:
- Ability to successfully communicate learning goals and expectations to students and parents
- Ability to organizing curriculum according to district guidelines
- Comfortable communicating with large groups of students
- Driven to educate students of all abilities and backgrounds
Skill Sets required in Middle School English Teacher
- Maturity, intelligence, energy
- Diplomacy and tact
- Outstanding initiative and enthusiasm
- Moral courage and integrity
- Patience, resilience and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal skills